North Fork Project
- Chardonnay 2018
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve crisp and vibrant Chardonnays with fish, fowl or finger food.
- Great with a lemon-garlic topped broiled tilapia fillet,
- roast chicken with pesto pearl couscous
- or baked brie in puff pastry.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- North Fork Project is a joint venture from Cutchogue's Pellegrini Vineyards and NYC-based importer/distributor Martin Scott. The aim is to put locally produced, sustainably farmed, conveniently packaged (1 liter) and tasty wines on Tri-Stater's tables without a lot of hype, muss or fuss. Crisp and vibrant, this all stainless-steel Chardonnay is as reliable a Long Island sunrise.
Write Your Own Review