Beatrice et Pascal Lambert
- Chinon Les Terrasses 2019
- Cabernet Franc
- France > Loire Valley
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- An undervalued multitasker, serve a Loire Cabernet Franc with fish, fowl or lighter meats. Even pasta dishes.
- A treat with smoky grilled salmon.
- Try with oven-roasted game birds
- or eggplant lasagna.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, herbaceous, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- Beatrice and Pascal Lambert aimed to craft the richest Chinons out there when they founded Les Chesnaies in 1987. By 2000 they had embraced organic farming and soon thereafter, biodynamics. They also play, what the Wine Advocate called "a dangerous game", by adding little to no sulfites to their wines. For Les Terrasses, it's spontaneous fermentation and 6-12 months in cement tanks.
Write Your Own Review