- Bridge Lane Rosé NV CAN
- Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match East End rosés with downtown flavors.
- Insalada di tonno drizzled with anchovy vinaigrette,
- a spinach and feta frittata
- or an open-faced croque-madame with mayonnaise-dabbed crab meat.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- Introduced in 2004 and named for the road next to one of their vineyards, Bridge Lane is the 2nd label of Lieb Cellars, the North Fork winery that made their bones on the, unusual for the region, Pinot Blanc crafted by winemaker, Russell Hearn. Bridge Lane revels in the "everyday" aspect of their brand, offering wines in 3L boxes, 20L kegs and grab & go cans as well as standard 750ml bottles.
Write Your Own Review