- Pinot Noir 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Vibrant
- Match a vivaciously brambly Pinot Noir with roasted and grilled fare.
- Go for magret de canard, poulet rôti,
- lamb chops on the Weber kettle
- or a rotisserie rib roast, smashed potatoes and cauliflower parmesan.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, forest floor, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, plum, raspberry, earthy
- Cornell grad and former NY Commissioner of Commerce (I Love NY was under his watch), John Dyson successfully planted the first vinifira grapes in the Hudson Valley in 1979, converting an old dairy farm into Millbrook Vineyards, and bottling his inaugural vintage in 1985. Now under the Pebble Ridge Vineyards and Estates umbrella (with super-sister Williams Selyam) they remain the Hudson Valley benchmark.
Write Your Own Review