- Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Crisp acidity enhances food flavors much like a squeeze of lemon.
- Amazing with goat's milk cheeses such as Chevre,
- simply prepared light fish dishes
- and a great choice with sushi.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, passion fruit, herbaceous
- Founded in NYC by friends, Magnus Riddiford and Simon Buck, Tablelands was originally an homage to Magnus' home turf of Martinborough and the name of his family's ancestral home.Subsequent vintages have had fruit sourced both North and South island vineyards, with Marlborough the current prevailing wind.
Write Your Own Review