Bojo do Luar
- Tez 2019
- Arinto, Avesso
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a zesty skins-on white with boldly flavored dishes.
- Go for bolinhos de bacalhau, tripe and bean stew,
- a Goan fish curry, pescado adobado,
- or pappardelle with creamy chicken livers and wild morels.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, funky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, stone fruits, nutty, earthy
- A partnership between Vinho Vderde's Antonio Sousa and importer, impresario and visionary, Savio Soares, Bojo do Luar takes Sousa's biodynamically farmed indigenous varieties and Savio's imagination, adds ground chestnut flowers to the grapes during fermentation (learned from Fernando Paiva) and leaves the skins on for 3 months. The label is a portrait taken from a photo of teenage Savio.
Write Your Own Review