- Pinot Noir 2019
- Pinot Noir
- Chile > San Antonio
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair bright, fresh Pinot Noirs with easy-going comfort dishes.
- Match with pork chops in mushroom gravy,
- turkey with cranberry sauce
- or pan-seared, sesame-crusted tuna steaks.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, spicy
- Situated only 10 miles from the Pacific ocean, Leyda's founders were the first to plant grapes in this wind-swept valley in 1997, earning DO status in 2002. Now owned by Limari's Viña Tabalí, Leyda's cool-climate Pinot Noir undergoes cold maceration and steel tank fermentation, resting in tank for 10 months, ensuring a finished wine that is fresh, fruit-driven and crisply balanced.
Write Your Own Review