- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a sublime Chianti Gran Selezione with a straight-up Tuscan classic.
- Pair with Bistecca Fiorentina
- or osso bucco.
- Or go for a plum-glazed venison meat loaf. The classics were never your thing, anyway.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, earthy, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cherry, licorice
- Nobles, the Ricasoli family defended Florence from marauders beginning with the completion of the Brolio castle in the early 13th century. Managed by Baron Francesco Ricasoli since 1993, the estate covers a staggering 3000 acres in the Chianti Classico region, 600 of which are under vine and nearly 75 devoted to olive groves. Their Colledilia is tank fermented and ages for 18 months in 500L tonneaux.
Write Your Own Review