- Pinot Noir 2016
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair a comfortably styled Pinot Noir with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Serve with chicken, duck or lamb,
- grilled root vegetables
- and a savory mushroom fonduta (truffles optional.)
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cola, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, raspberry, strawberry
- From the Spanish word meaning "to sustain", Sostener is a project from archeologist, Michael Thomas, who also owns the former San Saba winery, renaming it Wrath after the Led Zeppelin song, and renowned viticulturist, Steve McIntyre, he of the eponymous Santa Lucia Highlands McIntyre Vineyards. Their wines are made by Eric Laumann with a philosophy leaning towards a minimal carbon estate footprint.
Write Your Own Review