The Pressing Plant
- Pinot Noir Lust for Life 2015
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Some Pinot Noirs are worth a million in prizes.
- Pair with neighborhood threats like kiss-my-ash bbq'd lamb burgers,
- a Johnny Yen strip (tease) steak
- or some weird sin like baked artichoke fondue. Hurray success.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cola, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red plum, cherry, earthy
- After Rutgers in the 80's, Sheri Hood promoted bands in NYC for 4AD (Breeders, Pixies) and other indie labels. In 1990, she started her own company, managing the likes of Stereolab and The Raincoats. By 1998 she was cooked, went out to Oregon, caught the wine bug, did UC Davis, then a worldwide harvest tour. Now Sheri makes rock 'n roll wines you can dance to. Open (Up & Bleed) top fermented, French oak aged.
Write Your Own Review