- Bourgogne Les Maisons Dieu 2017
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a richly textured Bourgogne rouge with mild cheeses, roasted or cured meats and flavorful poultry dishes.
- Go for tomme de chevre and saussicon sec,
- salade Lyonnaise
- and lapin a la moutarde. Mmm...
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, spicy
- This family estate based in Pommard has been managed by 8th generation vigneron, Jean-Lois Moissenet-Bonnard, since 1987. His daughter, Emmanuelle-Sophie, helms the winemaking. Their farming philosophy had been lutte raisonée for decades, but in 2014 they were certified HVE (High Environmental Value.) The grapes for Les Maisons Dieu are harvested from a single plot of 30+ year old vines.
Write Your Own Review