Domini del Leone
- Pinot Grigio 2018
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Zesty and versatile (just like you), a crisp Pinot Grigio compliments vibrant flavors.
- Match with an apple and goat cheese salad,
- fish tacos topped with a citrusy slaw
- or pasta in a fresh tomato-basil sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Family-owned and run, with vineyards in Valpolicella, Valdobbiadene and on the Venice mainland, Guido Fidora started moving his family estates into organic viticulture in 1974, one of the first in the Veneto to do so. The grapes for their Pinot Grigio are harvested from Tenuta Civranetta, a family estate on the ruins of Via Annia near the Venetian Lagoon and the oldest organic vineyard in the Veneto. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review