Domaine de Coursac
- La Patience 2017
- Grenache, Syrah, Carignan, Mourvedre
- France > Languedoc
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Pair generously bold and supple reds with hearty meals; from super casual to get-all-fancy.
- Go for a flat-top burger, meatball hero,
- shepherd's pie
- or dress things up with braised lamb shanks.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, raspberry, blackberry
- Equidistant from both Montpellier and Nimes in what is now called Occitanie, reflecting the history of the Langue d'Oc and its language, Occitan, Domaine de Coursac is located in Carnas and has vineyards in much of the Languedoc, including Sommières, the region's smallest AOC. La Patience, named for the vineyard herb, ferments in concrete vats and ages for 18 months in demi-muids before bottling. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review