- Espero 2016
- Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- Israel > Galilee
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match hearty red blends with roasted, braised or grilled meats, or meaty non-meats, if that's your thing.
- Brisket, short ribs, sliced sirloin,
- duck breast, veal breast
- or grilled portabellos will fit the bill.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, raspberry, cherry
- The altruistic Tulip Winery is located in Kfar Tikvah (City of Hope), a city in Galilee founded 40 years ago, and dedicated to assisting disabled adults. All the residents have employment opportunities in the village, most at a Sabbath candle factory. Many, however, work for the Itzhaki family at the winery, and their non-Sabbath observance prevented Kosher certification until 2010. L'chaim.
Write Your Own Review