- Tocai Friulano Petillant Naturel 2018
- Tocai Friulano
- U.S.A. > New York
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Vibrant, aromatic, mineral-crisp and fizzy?
- Try parmesan-crusted, char-broiled oysters,
- grilled turnips with guacamole and Yucatan chicken.
- Or go for a 4-P supper: penne, pesto, peas and pet-nat.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, leesy, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, orchard fruit, lime, brioche
- More has always been better than less at Channing Daughters, the Bridgehampton farm where vines were first planted in 1982. There are at least 4 partners, they have 6 vineyards (plus source from North Fork growers) and winemaker, Christopher Tracy, produces almost 50 different wines, including a handful of whole-cluster pressed, wild yeast fermented, crown-capped pét-nats.
Write Your Own Review