Folias de Baco
- Uivo PT NAT Branco 2021
- Alvarinho, Moscatel, Rabigato
- Portugal > Douro
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a live-wired pet-nat with salty, fatty and crisply fried fare. You know, your usual diet.
- Mignonette-drizzled oysters, tomato and feta salad,
- a pork belly num pang
- and salt 'n vinegar chips all fit the bill.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, peach
- Tiago Sampaio, known for his mineral-rich, high altitude Pinot Noirs, received his PhD in Viticulture from Oregon State (Go Beavers.) The grapes for his petillant-naturel PT NAT Branco are hand-harvested from 10-25 year old vines planted in schist and granite, pressed whole cluster and fermented with indigenous yeast; no skin contact. Fermentation completes in the bottle. No dosage. Unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review