- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Merlot...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match benchmark Napa Cabernets with meaty classics.
- Pair with a rosemary and oregano infused crown roast of lamb,
- bacon-wrapped venison tenderloin in a garlic cream
- or a grilled portobello burger.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, smoky, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, licorice, chocolate
- A terraced, mountain estate in Napa Valley, this eponymously named winery was founded by Peter Newton, co-founder of Sterling Vineyards, and his wife, Su Hua, in 197 with a calling card of richly-styled, barrel fermented and unfiltered Chardonnays and Merlots. In 2001, luxury goods giant, LVMH, purchased a majority stake. After fermentation, their Unfiltered Cabernet Sauvignon spends 14 months in French oak.
Write Your Own Review