- Gevrey-Chambertin les Cazetiers 2017
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Pair rich Côte de Nuits reds with roasted or grilled dishes.
- Try filet mignon with a blueberry-balsamic reduction,
- rosemary-braised lamb shanks,
- or double cut pork chops with a morel pan sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, crushed stones, plum, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, raspberry, blackberry, mineral
- Founded 7 generations and nearly 200 years ago, Faiveley is still truly a domaine, with over 80% of their wines coming from family-owned vineyards. Now under the control of Erwan Faiveley, their holdings have expanded to 300 acres of prime Burgundian real estate. Amongst them is this 4 hectare steeply sloped plot situated above Chateau with white marl soil on the top and mostly alluvial and small rocks at the bottom.
Write Your Own Review