- Jolie Brise Rosé 2018
- Cabernet Franc
- France > Loire Valley
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match a vivacious pétillant-naturel rosé with lunch or brunch. Sunsets and sunrises too.
- Go for eggs with ground lamb and feta,
- a toasted couscous and tomato salad
- or a super-sized charcuterie board.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red currant, raspberry, almond
- Pauline Mourrain and Laurent Troubat met and became a couple at engineering school in Strasbourg. Ditching that career, they headed to Australia, working variously as beekeepers, banana plantation laborers and finally, viticulture. Back in France, Pauline studied winemaking in Dijon and in 2016 they leased some vines from non-interventionist guru, Philippe Gourdon, and in 2016 L'Austral (Australia) was born.
Write Your Own Review