Mi Tractor Azul
- Garnacha Tintorera 2017
- Alicante Bouschet
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Full-fruited reds love densely flavored dishes.
- Try with a mixed plate of juicy brisket, smoky sausages and fall-off-the-bone rib,
- a hearty stew of tomatoes, potatoes and chick peas
- or a super-rich chicken molé.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, smoky, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black cherry, chocolate
- Bodega Santa Cruz de Alpera was founded in 1947 by 25 grape growers. Nearly 75 years later, the co-op members cultivate 7500 acres of vineyards, a third of which is organically farmed. The Spanish Palate specializes in representing the unsung wines of Spain and has bottled one of Alpera's indigenous Garnacha Tintorera cuvées, a full, fleshy, fruit-forward and fun one: Mi Tractor Azul. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review