- Zulu 2019
- France > Languedoc
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Serve a supple Syrah with roasted and simply seasoned dishes.
- Serve with churrasco, asado or good-ol' barbecue.
- A natural with lamb kefta, meatballs and gravy,
- grilled root vegetables and earthy mushrooms.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing,
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, spicy
- Adhering to biodynamic principles and a respect for the environment so fervent that Chateau Maris' winery is constructed of hemp bricks with a solar panel-topped planted roof, British ex-pat Robert Eden founded this Minervois-based farm in the early 90's with the credo that "wine is grown and not made." The estate is carbon negative and is the 1st European winery to achieve Certified B Corporation status.
Write Your Own Review