Flechas de los Andes
- Gran Malbec 2017
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Pair full-stroke Malbecs with robust flavors.
- A natural with brisket or short ribs.
- Perfect with barbequed burgers (beef, lamb, veggie)
- or a grainy chunk of Parmigiano Reggiano with a balsamic drizzle.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black currant, fig, chocolate
- Part of Michel Rolland's original Clos de los Siete group and owned by Bordeaux's Benjamin de Rothschild (Chateau Clarke) and Laurent Dassault (Chateau Dassault), this Duillet designed Mendoza winery's signature offering is culled from Andean foothill fruit and spends 14 months in both new and second-fill French oak, then is bottled without filtration. Wonderfully intense.
Write Your Own Review