- Bridge Lane Bubbles NV
- Riesling, Muscat, Seyval Blanc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match a fresh-from-the-can sparkler with everything that makes you happy.
- Cheese fries, fried shrimp,
- shrimp & chips, chips & guacamole
- and guacamole-deviled eggs with horseradish and dill.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lime, peach
- Introduced in 2004 and named for the road next to one of their vineyards, Bridge Lane is the 2nd label of Lieb Cellars, the North Fork winery that made their bones on the, unusual for the region, Pinot Blanc crafted by winemaker, Russell Hearn. Bridge Lane revels in the "everyday" aspect of their brand, offering wines in 375ml cans, 3L boxes and 20L kegs, as well as standard 750ml bottles.
Write Your Own Review