- Cremant de Bourgogne NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Gamay, Aligoté
- France > Burgundy
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve bright and festive sparklers anytime, anywhere.
- Perfect with lightly fried appetizers.
- Try with fish, chicken or veal in a citrus-cream sauce
- or with a rich cheese like Camembert or Epoisses.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, stone fruits, green apple, chalk
- Located in St. Bris le Vineux, near Chablis, in the historic Auxerrois, Bailly-Lapierre unites 70+ winegrowers in their cooperative, producing wines from within a spectacular series of caves that extend over 10 underground acres. Their (Methode Traditionnelle) Cremant Reserve is produced from 75% first run juice and is aged for over a year in bottle before remuage.
Write Your Own Review