Guillermo de Mendoza
- Malbec 2018
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A good choice for a mid-week meal.
- Perfect with takeout barbecue or black bean, chorizo & sweet potato chili.
- But they do just fine with turkey burgers
- and it makes a really fun party drink.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, blackberry, licorice, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, spicy
- Founded in 1977 by the Martins family, Portuguese immigrants with a history in the cork industry, Bodegas Hispano Argentinas is located at Cruz de Piedra in Maipú, its 60 acres of vineyards spanning an altitude range from 500 to a staggering 5000 feet above sea level. Their Guillermo de Mendoza Malbec bottling is fresh, deeply fruited and an immensely satisfying quaff.
Write Your Own Review