- Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, Musque
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match crisp, but texturally rich Napa Sauvignon Blancs with salads, seafood, poultry or pasta.
- Try with seared scallops,
- chicken stuffed with goat cheese and basil
- or garlicky clams and peas over linguine.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, melon, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, green apple, mineral
- Founded by the Cakebreads in 1973, when, according to Jack, traffic was 2 or 3 cars an hour and Dolores served a homemade lunch to the occasional inquisitive visitor. These days, the still family owned winery spreads itself over nearly 600 sustainably farmed acres and 15 vineyard sites, serving lunch to thousands from their in-house culinary department. A Napa benchmark.
Write Your Own Review