- Pinot Noir 2020
- Pinot Noir
- Israel > Negev
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pinot Noir is a go-to for toothsome and savory fare.
- Match with grilled salmon steaks,
- falafel and tahini-stuffed pitas
- or a perfectly roasted chicken (so what if you're not the one who roasted it.)
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, smoky, strawberry
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, mint
- Along with sister winery Segal's, Barkan produces over 10 million bottles of wine every year. Even with vineyards hard-pressed to the Lebanese border throughout Galil and the Golan Heights in the north, they had to expand southward to the Negev to keep up with demand; producing this, hitherto impossible to cultivate in Israel, fickle grape. Wow. Pinot Noir from a desert. You gotta believe.
Write Your Own Review