- Chardonnay 2018
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-flavored Chardonnays with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, oak, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, green apple, melon, butter
- Founded by the Cakebreads in 1973, when, according to Jack, traffic was 2 or 3 cars an hour and Dolores served a homemade lunch to the occasional inquisitive visitor. These days, the still family owned winery spreads itself over nearly 600 sustainably farmed acres and 15 vineyard sites, serving lunch to thousands from their in-house culinary department. A Napa benchmark.
Write Your Own Review