- Taanug Cava Brut
- Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel-lo
- Spain > Catalonia
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pop a few Cava corks and take and armchair trip around the Mediterranean.
- Try a white bean and basil pesto-topped hummus,
- salmon with a rhubarb-tomato sauce
- or Moroccan-styled chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, brioche
- Bodegas Pinord is a 150 year-old family owned winery with 3 generations currently working side by side. In producing their Taanug Cava, the steel tanks are emptied and refilled with water 3 times over 3 days and the hand-harvested, organic grapes are fermented with a kosher for Passover yeast. Each step from pressing through bottling is handled by a winemaking Rabbi. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review