- Fumé Blanc 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Israel > Galilee
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Serve zesty but rich Sauvignon Blancs with full-flavored fare.
- Try roast chicken with chanterelles and cipollini,
- red snapper with a rosemary-shallot confit
- or on dairy night, classic palek paneer.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, oak, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, melon
- Located 900 meters above sea level and about 5 klicks from the Lebanese border, Dalton benefits from a unique micro-climate and long growing season of warm summer days and cool evenings. Among other agricultural concerns, occasionally at harvest (like in 2006), there are rocket attacks. Their Fumé Blanc is partially barrel fermented and completely matured in oak.
Write Your Own Review