- Vin de Days l'Orange
- Riesling, Muller-Thurgau, Gewurtraminer...
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a vivacious skin-contact white with pan-Asian, pan-cultural and pan-fried treats.
- Go for coconut shrimp salad,
- pastrami tacos with mustard seed salsa
- or seared salmon with avocado gremolata.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, grapefruit, mango
- Brianne Day spent her wanderlust 20's visiting (and working at) the world's key wine regions, returning home to Oregon to learn every aspect of the biz: server, barrel salesperson, intern, even the dreaded wine retail before landing jobs with the likes of Eyrie and Belle Pente. In 2012 she founded the natural and minimally interventionist, Day Wines, and later Day Camp, a collaborative think tank work space.
Write Your Own Review