- Vin de Days White 2021
- Müller-Thurgau, Riesling, Pinot Blanc...
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Match a vivacious, Alsatian-inspired blend with pan-Asian, pan-cultural and pan-fried treats.
- Go for coconut shrimp salad,
- smoked salmon and avocado tacos
- or a Hoosier-style pork tenderloin sandwich.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, lemon, peach
- Brianne Day spent her wanderlust 20's visiting (and working at) the world's key wine regions, returning home to Oregon to learn every aspect of the biz: server, barrel salesperson, intern, even the dreaded wine retail before landing jobs with the likes of Eyrie and Belle Pente. In 2012 she founded the natural and minimally interventionist, Day Wines, and later Day Camp, a collaborative think tank work space.
Write Your Own Review