- Vin de Days Rouge 2021
- Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- if your floral and fresh red is also chillable and chugable, then food pairing's a breeze.
- Match with warm lamb salad, cold pizza,
- smashed burgers, shaved shawarma,
- seared ahi and chicken-fried pork nuggets.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish,
- Brianne Day spent her wanderlust 20's visiting (and working at) the world's key wine regions, returning home to Oregon to learn every aspect of the biz: server, barrel salesperson, intern, even the dreaded wine retail before landing jobs with the likes of Eyrie and Belle Pente. In 2012 she founded the natural and minimally interventionist, Day Wines, and later Day Camp, a collaborative think tank work space.
Write Your Own Review