Grgich Hills Estate
- Fumé Blanc 2019
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve a bright, yet plush Fumé Blanc with full-flavored, richly textured fare.
- Try roasted squab and chanterelles,
- palak paneer and garlic naan
- or a classically indulgent ris de veau à la crème.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, lime, pear, papaya
- Founded in 1977, Grgich Hills Estate was certified organic in 2000, biodynamic and solar powered since 2006. The longtime winemaker is Ivo Jeramaz. Mike Grgich, hero of the Judgement of Paris, is now a beret-wearing nonagenarian who donates time and money to Roots of Peace (returning Croatian minefields to productive agricultural land) and the Hospice of Napa Valley.
Write Your Own Review