- Blanc 2017
- Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
- Israel > Judean Hills
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match rich, but crisp white blends with all manner of fish, poultry or vegetable dishes.
- Try beet latkes stuffed with goat cheese,
- herb-roasted branzino
- or baked chicken with an apricot-mustard glaze.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green apple, pineapple, fresh cut grass
- Founded in 1998 by the Flam family (say 3 times fast), Gilad runs the business end, brother Golan helms the winemaking duties, mother Kami manages the winery and sister does the marketing. Patriarch, Yisrael, arguably one of the most important figures in modern Israeli wine history, is the chief advisor. Their humbly monikered Blanc is fermented and aged in stainless steel tank.
Write Your Own Review