- Riesling Trocken 2019
- Germany > Rheingau
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Defty versatile, crisp, fresh Rieslings compliment a wide array of flavors and food styles.
- Serve with a shrimp and papaya salad,
- a cilantro-topped smoked pork loin
- or grilled chili-lime salmon fillets.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, slate, lime, peach
- Carl Ehrhard and his wife Petra tend their vineyards, run a catering business and a vinotek in the Rhine town of Rüdesheim (home of the Medieval Torture Museum) and somehow find the time to not only make terrific wines, but enjoy all that they do. Their grapes for their zesty Trocken were plucked from steep hillside vineyards. The wine, like the Ehrhards, is a superb treat.
Write Your Own Review