- Mourvedre Rosé 2019
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match farm fresh wines with bright, clean flavors.
- Start with tapenade, piled high on toasted rounds,
- then a tomato and goat cheese tart.
- Follow with baked kingklip; lemon-butter and capers.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, mineral
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. So, in a Ruts reference, at least Babylon won't be burning with anxiety.
Write Your Own Review