- Chardonnay 2018
- Argentina > Mendoza
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a rich Mendoza Chardonnay with sauced seafood, light meats or fleshy fish.
- Go all fancy with seared scallops in a morel cream,
- lemon-thyme roasted chicken
- or salmon with tarragon mayonnaise.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, creamy, peach, pear
- Nicola Catena planted his first vineyard in Mendoza in 1901, 3 years after emigrating from Italy. In the 1970's - 1990's, his grandson, Nicolas, almost single handedly transformed the Argentine wine industry. Since 2001, Nicolas' daughter, Laura, has led the winemaking team. The grapes for their Chardonnay are harvested from 3 high altitude vineyards and barrel-aged.
Write Your Own Review