Caves de la Tourangelle
- Touraine Brut NV
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve crisp sparklers with lightly fried appetizers and other tasty finger foods.
- Try mini crab cakes topped with a dollop of Remoulade sauce,
- salmon skin hand rolls
- or a basket of zesty cheese straws.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, brioche, floral, green apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- A five-generation winery dating back to 1885, the Caves de la Tourangelle, as owned by the Bougrier family, marries family domaines and growers in the Touraine, Anjou and Nantais with Tourangelle's sleek, yet traditional winemaking techniques. Their motto, "... from history to modernism." Very tasty sparkler, too.
Write Your Own Review