Caves de la Tourangelle
- Touraine Rosé 2011
- France > Loire
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, dry Rosés compliment almost any meal.
- Serve with tapenade, slathered on crusty bread,
- skin-on salmon fillets with capers
- or stuffed shells in a light tomato sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, strawberry, cherry, red apple
- A five-generation winery dating back to 1885, the Caves de la Tourangelle, as owned by the Bougrier family, marries family domaines and growers in the Touraine, Anjou and Nantais with Tourangelle's sleek, yet traditional winemaking techniques. Their motto, "... from history to modernism." Very tasty rosé, as well.
Write Your Own Review