- Cremant de Bourgogne Bijou Blanc NV
- France > Burgundy
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve vibrant sparklers with lightly fried appetizers and other tasty finger foods.
- Try mini crab cakes topped with a dollop of remoulade,
- salmon skin temaki (hand rolls)
- or a basket of zesty cheese straws.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- A product of six generations of sparkling wine know-how from a family business founded in 1898, the grapes for Célange Bijou Blanc are hand-harvested from Burgundy's clay and limestone-rich soils and only the first presses of Chardonnay make the cut for the final blend. This Blanc de Blancs is aged for a year and a half before disgorgement, adding both complexity and depth.
Write Your Own Review