Cellers Can Blau
- Can Blau 2013
- Cariñena, Syrah, Garnacha
- Spain > Catalonia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Hearty dishes from Spain or Southern France would groove with this wine.
- Delightful with slow-cooked lamb with rosemary and thyme,
- gamey meats
- and manchego cheese.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, blackberry, cherry, licorice
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black fruits, mint, mineral
- Montsant has only been a recognized wine region since 2001, even though they’ve been producing wine in this area of Catalonia for centuries (it’s rumored to have Spain’s oldest Syrah vines.) Can Blau’s 2013 cuvée includes fruit sourced from three different soil types, the final blend expressing Montsant’s distinctive terroir.
Write Your Own Review