Cellier des Archers
- Cuvée des Archers Rosé 2015
- Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Bring a bountifully-boxed rosé to an outdoor shindig.
- Tasty with grilled chicken skewers
- and a couscous salad with tomatoes and cucumber.
- A little pulled pork and a few Kreuz sausages will do too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- Named Archos in the year 1010, the medieval town of Les Arcs sur Argens is now a tourist haven, replete with castle, clock tower and 12th century chapel. Located just outside of town, at the foothills of the Massif des Maures, Cellier des Archers was founded in 1923 as a cooperative for the growers of the region. Its gleaming modernity in stark contrast to the town's antiquity.
Write Your Own Review