Cellier des Cray
- Mondeuse 2013
- France > Savoie
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Fresh
- Pair zesty, peppery reds with well-seasoned meats and pungent cheeses.
- A great match with marinated flank steak,
- roasted little critters like rabbits and game hens
- or a thick wedge of P'tit Basque.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, cherry, earthy, floral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red fruits, spicy
- Located between Albertville (sight of the 1992 Olympics) and Chambery (sight of the world's finest vermouth), Adrien Berlioz tends his half century old vines, producing a top-notch Mondeuse (an ancient Alpine variety, light in body but packing a powerhouse of aromas, spices and berry flavors into its lean frame) free of chemicals, with low SO2 and bottled unfiltered, unfined.
Write Your Own Review