- Champagne Extra Brut NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- We say, "Champagne all day." Let a vibrant Blanc de Noir be your bubbly guide.
- For breakfast, match with a smoked salmon omelet.
- For lunch, hay-roasted oysters.
- End the day with lobster Cantonese.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, raspberry, almond
- A limited edition cuvée, Bulle de Rêve (Dream Bubble) was produced by NY Champagne Week founder, Blaine Ashley, in collaboration with Champagne Lombard. Her exclusive release is 100% Premier Cru Pinot Noir, aged for 2 years on its lees. And while Blaine is myopically driven in her promotion of all things sparkling, her Bulle de Rêve is expansive and broadly delicious.
Write Your Own Review