- Etoile Brut NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Perfect as an aperitif, a great sparkler is a cheery partner at the table, too.
- Whip up some vegetable samosa,
- a smoked salmon and onion tart
- or sautéed scallops in a saffron cream with black pasta.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, nutty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lime, green apple, hazelnut
- Möet et Chandon began their investment in California in the early 1970's, establishing a winery dedicated to Champagne-style sparkling wine and with it, a tasting lounge, later renamed The Restaurant at Domaine Chandon which, after decades of defining the Napa food scene, was finally christened, Etoile. Chandon's signature sparkler evokes the same spirit as its culinary cousin.
Write Your Own Review