- Garden Spritz NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Semillon
- Bubbly White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- A spritz is an aperitivo; pre-made or not. So, bring on the appetizers.
- Fried calamari, salami,
- and sardine rillettes on toast.
- Realistically, a bag of pretzel shells and some Flamin' Hot Cheetos will do too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, cooking spices, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, tropical fruits, spicy
- Full-on fun from the Argentine arm of Domaine Chandon, Garden Spritz is a deft cuvée of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Semillon, slowly fermented and sparkling fthrough the Charment process. A proprietary blend of herbs and spices (cardamom, amargo, chamomile) and a veritable grove of Valencia oranges (dried peels and fresh zests) are macerated in alcohol and blended in before bottling. Vivacious!
Write Your Own Review