- Rosato di Cabernet Franc 2021
- Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Local wine, local food. Surefire match.
- Try Rowdy Hall's smoked duck salad,
- a creamy/chunky lobster roll from Sag Harbor's Dock House
- or strawberry-rhubarb pie from Briermere Farms. Mmm... pie.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, mineral
- More has always been better than less at Channing Daughters, the Bridgehampton farm where vines were first planted in 1982. There are at least 4 partners, they have 6 vineyards (plus source from North Fork growers) and winemaker, Christopher Tracy, produces almost 50 different wines, not the least of which are the "molti rosati", his whole-cluster-pressed homages to Friulian rosés.
Write Your Own Review