- Rosso Fresco 2019
- Merlot, Syrah, Blaufrankisch, Cabernet Franc...
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair "fun & delish" red blends with lighter fare; from appetizers to pasta dishes, firm fish to light meats.
- Perfect with antipasti, ravioli del plin,
- tandoori fish kebabs
- or goat cheese-stuffed turkey burgers.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black currant
- More has always been better than less at Channing Daughters, the Bridgehampton farm where vines were first planted in 1982. There are at least 4 partners, they have 6 vineyards (plus source from North Fork growers) and winemaker, Christopher Tracy, produces almost 50 different wines, not the least of which is his 5 grape Rosso Fresco. Foot-crushed, barrel-aged and tons of fun.
Write Your Own Review