- Brut Vintage Reserve NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match harmonious British sparklers with classic recipes; whether fried, baked or roasted.
- Pop a bottle with a full English fry-up,
- Dover sole in a creamy lemon and shallot sauce
- or traditional Sunday chicken dinner.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, biscuit, citrus fruits, honeysuckle
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, brioche
- England's largest wine house, Chapel Down also produces Curious beer and cider as well as Lamberhurst brandy. Aside from hosting weddings and events on their 68 acre Tenterden estate, and receiving over 50,000 visitors a year, they still manage to find the time to produce England's first orange wine (Bacchus), first 100% Albariño, as well as some of the UK's finest sparkling wines.
Write Your Own Review